Hello. It's me. I was wondering if you'd like to try this iced coffee?
But seriously. Would you give this a try? It's the perfect beverage for S P R I N G days.
Honey Lavender Iced Latte
For the Iced Latte:
- 1 1/2 to 2 TBS of lavender honey syrup (recipe below)
- 1 cup coffee concentrate (recipe below)
- 1/3 cup of milk
Combine your first three ingredients and pour over ice!
Lavender Honey Syrup
- 1 tsp dried lavender (culinary grade)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Add all your ingredients in a small saucepan. Stir on medium to low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Let it continue to simmer on low for 5-7 minutes but keep on eye on it so it doesn't burn!
- Remove from heat, let cool and strain.
- 2/3 cup of coarse ground coffee
- 3 TBS brown sugar
- 3 cups of cold water
- Combine and stir your coffee grounds, brown sugar and water in a container with a tight lid. Let sit in your fridge overnight or for 8-10 hours.
- After it's done "brewing", stir, pour into a French Press, stir again, add the top and gently press down the grounds.
Recipe adapted from Offbeat + Inspired